Continental Classic Road Attack 2 CR / 3 CR Classic Racing Tyres
The Continental Classic Road Attack 2 CR / 3 CR Classic Racing Radial Tyres have been well-proven by front-runners at CRMC and British Historic Racing meeting in the UK, as well as considerable success on the Continental Classic Racing Scene and significant in the Isle of Man Classic TT. Flitwick Motorcycles own rider, Olie Linsdell, has used these tyres on 350, 500 and 750cc Classic Racing Machines to achieve numerous wins, podiums and lap records.
Listed here in the most popular size combinations, they are ideal for use on Pre-72' 350 and 500cc Classic Racing machines, lightweight Post Classic Racers, as well as larger capacity classic machines.
- Black Chili Compound for quick warm up, short braking distances and excellent grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Continuous Compound Technology improves mileage through a wear resistant central area and progressively increasing grip levels toward the shoulder, with no sudden changes in compound.
- The zero degree steel belt eliminates tyre growth for improved high speed stability.
- A lightweight racing polyester carcass for better feedback and use of the ContiRaceAttack Comp. compound for even more grip.
- Traction Skin provides an extremely safe and short tyre run-in times. This is possible due to the revolutionary micro-roughness of the tread surface, which is the result of the new tyre mould coating technology which eliminates the need for tyre-release agents.
- Innovative tread pattern adapted from the Attack family with a progressively growing slick area in the shoulder area for more control and grip.
We do offer a drive in, drive out fitting service by appointment at very reasonable rates for tyres supplied by us. Call for details
Tel: 0800 0523146